Sales Assistant – WHSmith – [Insert Location]
Contract Type: [Permanent/Temporary/Fixed Term]
Working hours: [ Full detail of working hours]
As a Sales Assistant you’ll provide exceptional customer service and work independently or as part of a team to deliver our fantastic store standards. We want you, our customers and our colleagues to be proud they’re sharing their journeys with us.
What being a Sales Assistant is all about:
- Delivering an exceptional customer service to all customers.
- Carrying out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy and inviting for our customers to shop.
- Meeting high standards of display and visual merchandising helping customers find what they're looking for easily.
- Being part of a team and supporting colleagues.
What our Stores would love to see:
- A passion for customers having an exceptional experience in store.
- Confident in communicating within the team.
- Motivated to achieve fantastic results and standards.
- Adaptable to meet company requirements and goals
How we reward our teams:
We know you’ll work hard to make WHSmith a success and our customers happy, so as well as your salary, pension scheme, paid annual leave and employee discounts, we’ll reward you with a range of deals from retail partners that will help you save money and make memories, whether a delicious meal, an adventurous day out, or tickets to see the latest blockbuster.
Whatever the future brings, our Employee Assistance Programme will support you with help and guidance for your wellbeing whether physical, mental or financial.
WHSmith has a remarkable heritage and we have held our place as the Hub of the High Street and in our customers’ hearts for 230 years. But this doesn’t mean that we’re resting on our laurels – Our stores work hard to make customer and colleague journeys in life possible, marking the milestones with cards and gifts, providing escape and education with our books, and communication and currency in our Post Office Stores.
WHSmith are proud to be an inclusive employer, we want our colleagues to feel welcome, and free to be themselves with us.
We strive to be outward-facing and customer-focused:
an organisation that keeps its promises. Living our four key values is an important part of achieving this aim.
We keep the customer at the heart of all that we do.
Value Our People
Our people are respected and valued in an honest, open environment.
Drive for Results
We push ourselves to achieve ambitious and competitive results – delivered with pace.
We take personal responsibility and deliver what we say we will.